Friday, May 04, 2007

I HATE MANEK! I HATE MANEK! I HATE MANEK SO! damn mumble man! stupid pathetic eyes! he doesn't know how to be a lecturer. late for classes. missed classes with the whole most absurd excuses! ARGH! alright, financial test is like next tuesday and for the past 1 month of his lessons, i get hold of only craps(his irritating mumblings). failing is the thing that came to my mind. so, i took out the textbook and looked through all the tutorial questions and answers. i was like DAMNIT! like, so easy can? all this manek does is mumbling and writing so small and so low.(how to see?) dumb right? just so frustrated over his actions! AAAAHHHHH!

woah! it's has been long since i swear, whine and curse. the feeling is just so great to be back cursing! HA!

stupid mumble man!

i went to my sister's place to celebrate my godfather's birthday and i wanted to go 'crack' my back. so, he 'cracked' for me. the main reason was my leg. somehow, the joint from my hip to the whole leg is stuck! STUCK? yes, STUCKED! leading to my backache. so, he 'crack' and pulled my leg. i admit, i thought my leg might drop. so, i thought it's no longer a backbone question. it's my leg. but when he 'cracked' my backbone. he said it was weak which means NO MORE SIT-UPS FOR SURE! duh!

i was in adeline's car when i saw this....



if you're big, never try to hard to fit into small bikes.


the other day, i had this dream. i dreamt that i met with an accident while driving. totally petrified! so, i was kinda 'kanchiong' while having my driving lessons. felt so stressed up and my instructor kept asking me to relax. take your time. but how am i going to take my time when there are so many cars behind me waiting for me to 'GET LOST'? i was real panic. then, it came to this traffic light. my instructor distracted me with his mumbling and suddenly he "BRAKE!" i was there "HUH? oh no!" so, i messed up my footing and ended up having my right foot on the brake and right on the accelerator. how to step the clutch? =/

yeahie! tml is friday and comes saturday and sunday. my loves. i love weekends. just love it so much. and i love public hoildays. so, i'm waiting for her to meet him so that i can meet him and he can meet me and we can meet up and they can meet us and i can meet them. =)

我其实想你越来越多

No comments: