Monday, May 21, 2007

oh so dead! PROJECTS PROJECTS AND PROJECTS! DAMN!

i'm so stuck at marketing project. damn!

2,400 words. how to achieve that? damn!

final theory is tml and i have not even read all the 500 questions. damn!

a little more to touch up on BIS project. damn!

no computer to print out my projects. damn!

no more money. damn!

no more time. damn!

getting fatter! FUCKING DAMN SHIT! no more clubbing for 2 months!(i'm so not serious.)


anyway, i have been thinking these days. about my future. to futher my studies or just stay put or just act according to what my dad wants me to do. so, i plucked out my courage and talked to dad and asked if i can drop his idea. and yea, he said since i wanna it to be my way, then i should go ahead and do the things i'm interested in. OF COS, my planning was a great one. if not, he wouldn't agreed without much considerations. well, i planned to stay put in this pathetic sg after i graduate from advance diploma end of this year. not gonna continue to get my degree. i'm gonna work! yea! the 19 year old me is gonna work at the end of december. and i'm gonna be the youngest in the company. i choosed logistic under sales line. that's what i always wanted-getting into the sales line. it's great meeting more people. so, i'll for about 2 years and see if the company wanna upgrade me to get my degree. if the company doesn't, i'll just quit and continue studying either that damn MDIS or overseas. by the time i'll be 21 and insurances can be taken up. daddy need to spend so much. insurance can cover up my school fees and by the time, i'll be having loads of savings in my bank! HA! isn't my plan great?!

don't tell me that when i started working, i'll lost intentions in studying. NO WORRIES, i'll be studying no matter what regardless of how much the will increase my pay, no matter how many times i have hit the target and get a whole bags of money home, i will still go back and study. i'm still young! i can explore. time to go hook some more goldfish, salmon and swordfish. 1 is always not enought. we need backups. so, christina, i'm counting on you! =)


life has just started. dramas, wait for me. i'll be back.

No comments: