Monday, May 28, 2007

PROJECT IS FINALLY OVER! I HEREBY DECLARE, I'M FREE!

YAY! i can go see my doctor tml! it's been long since i last saw him. real long. eversince the last surgery. but seeing him is always a sad and happy thing. sad it's because i might be having another minor surgert which means another disgusting scar. happy it's because i can get to see him. 'cause his real good looking (i feel so la). actually, i don't mind being his mistress. LOL. a part of it was nonsense la. anyway, i really hope he will be in the clinic tml.

i went dragonfly on friday. it was pretty fun that day. i kinda wasted a day there. i was way too tired to dance, to drink and to play around. but when seeing sly and six, i was flying. anyway, the guy that i kinda like he wasn't there whenever i go. sad to say, i gotta know that he's a gay. so, yea, it's a very wasted situation.

and there was this very drunk lady. her friend knew she's gonna vomit but none bother to bring her to the toliet and she fuckingly vomited on my leg! she spilled the mixes before that. i was there "WHAT THE FUCK!" all her friend does wad smile and not apologize. how sweet.
i took a lot of damn ugly photos. some, i can't even recognize myself in some pictures. more pictures with jovern and francis.






i think my kidney will die off someday. there are people there forcing me to drink pure martel and so on. there are people who wanna make my go damn drunk. and there are people who stop me from drink. followed by people who helped me to drink. so, just drink and mix and mix and drink.

and there was this guy who asked me to go have dim sum with him the next morning. i was like, morning? afternoon got dim sum not?

BUT I GOT CONTROL! i was just to tired. i admit i was kinda high. but i'm not drunk. i did cling onto simon. but what's wrong with it? they were there asking simon to pretend to be my bf so that the others wouldn't come to me and kept asking me to drink. and simon was the one who kissed me(that's what he always do when he's high). i pushed him away. so, is it still my fault? i know after the powerhouse case, everyone thought simon is my bf. but pls, he's not. i was drunk at powerhouse, simon and christina was drunk. so, i just roam around. i did alot of stuffs that i couldn't even remember. but we were all dead drunk. how can you blame me? so what if simon has no gf and linked to me that i caused him not to have one? just because of what i did when i was drunk at powerhouse? that was way too long. i just don't see a problem for them to bring it out again. i tried to have fun myself and simon have fun himself. but when guys approached me and stuffs, they asked simon to protect me.

AH FUCK! i just simply couldn't understand what have i gotta do with simon not having any girlfriend! it's not like we go out everyday till he doesn't have any chances to go look of a girlfriend right?

alright, i just have to state here, simon is my brother. so, don't have to think else where. he is my brother and it's a full stop after that.

No comments: