Sunday, May 13, 2007

parents always say "if anything is troubling you, you must say out. we are always there for you."
parents always say "i believe you."

come on, how am i gonna share my problems with them when they don't even believe a shit i said?

you know, i have been having spooky experiences. from stopping me from walking to tappings on my shoulder to blowing my ears. i complained to them that i kept having someone blowing my ears. they thought i was having illusions as i always watch ghostly movies. so, they pilled up all sorts of remarks and ignored.

first, i woke up in the morning, i realised i couldn't walk. what's wrong with my legs? i crawl my way to my parents room. they thought it's the bones problem so they asked my godfather to check. it's was perfectly fine. and after all the dramas, someone was holding on to my legs, preventing me from walking.

years later, the 3 of us were at home and my mum and sis was in the kitchen washing the plates and i was alone watching tv in the room. suddenly, i felt someone tapped on my right shoulder. mind you, i can feel it was a hand. i thought it was my sis and i turned around. F, no one. i was totally freaked out and rushed to the kitchen to tell them. no one believes.

years later again, i was sitting on the sofa watching tv. someone just blew straight into my ear. right into my ear. couldn't be the wind right? intially, i ignored. then, it happened again, in my house, followed by my aunty's place. i told my parents, still the pilled all the excuses they could. so, the other day, i was in school, talking so happily to dlim. it blew my left ear. i was very pissed off as it somehow had troubled me. i thought yp blew my years. i turned to her with this agitated expression and said "blow my ear for wad?" she gave me the totally innocence looked and "blow your ear for what?" damn. you know, my hair are always covering my ears so, there no reason why i can feel someone blowing my ear without my hair flying.

so, i told my parents. still, they don't believe. they must be waiting for the day when someone prevent me from walking again then, by the time, they will FINALLY realise, not believing my is a sin.

No comments: