Friday, March 23, 2007

seriously, is there any cures at mos? it's like everytime we go there, so many things will happen. it's like always having the same thing happening. twice, i was with the same group at mos, almost the same thingy is recurring. everyone is like FUCKs!

i was with my 2 sisters, MY BOSS-simon, justin, tommy, alex and christina's so called "dear dear." while waiting for MR. ANDREW to sign us in, there is this group of caucasians, they came up to ask about directions. and one of the caucasian came up to me and sat right beside me. as in shoulder to shoulder. at first, i was like what the fuck is he gonna do, as i was about to move myself away, he turned and i saw him. WOAH! he is so so HANDSOME! just like those celebrities. so, he held my hands up and......

i was kinda wacky yesterday. BOSS seems to be my punch bag. simon is always my dance partner whenever we happened to club. but this time, he initiate to dance with me. so, you know, when sober and sober got together..... he told me something while we were dancing. but i pretended to fool around about the topic. and i tried avoiding eyes contacts and same to justin. damn simon! always wanna bully me. i like having simon around whenever we go party. cos he is so so fun. and he really party. and for justin, i think he really had a real fun partying with us cos he got the chance to dance the 3 of us(girls). no choice. we wanna give me a fun night out, cos he's going in to sit for don't know how many months or years after this tuesday. so, BYE BYE! =(



things are getting pretty screwed up now.



and for today, i went NEW ASIA BAR! 72-LEVEL! you know, i was having phobia for heights. so, i gotta take some time to adapt to the environment. no on was at the member level which was 72. it was like gerald have reserved the whole level. and when i did so,



he was the sponser.

it's was half eaten when i finally realised "hey! we have not take any photos." i'll regret if i didn't. just like what happened at MOS.

it's was on of the BEST!

this was how high it was.


it's 72!

can you see the SALMON?!


this was the menu.

No comments: