Tuesday, March 27, 2007

HELLO DAVIDSON! THANKS FOR PASSING ME YOUR SICKNESS. =) i'm so sick now.

i went out with d today. it's a shopping day for us but we din buy much(NOTHING) though we got a whole bag of money. =/ i like going out with d cos we really talked alot about our lives and stuffs. if anyone wanna know my secrets, go and bid him. he got a whole brain of my secrets. but don't kill him alright.

i headed down to cine to meet up with simon. we had dinner at this wang xin or xin wang hong kong cafe. the food isn't that bad and still kinda worth. but the employees don't really know how to speak english. they are all the foreigners from china. you can't expect me to speak my damn funny chinese language with them right? they will laugh! so, simon did everything. one thing i like going out with simon is he tells me about life, kinda open up me to see further stuffs in a situation. he made me realised that i have not grown up as in the things that i have seen are just tiny bits. the problems i have are just minor ones. but for one of my situation, he gave me real advises which i think i should take note of and he teaches me some stuffs. somehow, i know what i'm suppose to do. alright, we went to watch haunted school. i was grabbing his arm that weigh about 10kg. damn heavy. but the movie is kinda stupid.



i'm sorry tat i lied. but i just don't want you people to make unwanted thinkings.

No comments: