Sunday, March 22, 2009

tears aint an option simply because i have long forgotten how to cry - tomtom

maybe i should stop worrying on the wrong decisions you will make. maybe its time for you to learn what is wrong and right. maybe its time you make a decision yourself and never regret it. i'm tried, tried of making decisions for you. tired of you not doing what you should.

maybe i do seem that i want to take over you, letting me decide on the path of your life. but if i had not stopped you, what have you become now? moreover, you were the one who ask me decide it for you.

i know, you don't have a mind like mine. i understand this. times, you couldn't understand how i felt, i don't mind. yes, i do whine, but its for you to lay your attention on me. i'm a girl, like any other girls, who need attentions, care and concern. you see me strong, yes, i am. but towards you, how could i be one? prolly i asked too much from you, but i gave too much too. more than anyone could ask from me.

its hitting me hard this time round. but i understand that tears aint an option simply because i have long forgotten how to cry. thought i'm not even ready to accept the fact that i made this decision, i knew i have to. prolly a rough path ahead but i'm gonna make it through.

i told myself, i have done enough. i put in all my effort for the past one year, i did whatever i could to save it, to maintain it and to manage it. i didn't take it as a test or a game, i grew with you, through the right and wrongs.

i have never look down on you being poor. i just want you to know how difficult is it to earn.

i will always dig out time no matter how busy i was. i skipped school and work. you said you did alot too, more than what you used to do. maybe?

the timeless of chances i gave you, was to hope that you will realise your mistake, and to cherish and prolly change for each i gave. but, did you?

you may think i'm joking and call me the next morning or later, to shout at me, making me think that it was my mistake and i have to forgive you and go back. or you will be whining with me through the phone, with uncountable of sorries.

but pal, don't take me as a kid. its true this time.

No comments: