Tuesday, March 17, 2009

no one is perfect

and at this point of time, i made up my mind.

instead of spending all my hard earn money on eating, i'm not gonna do that anymore. i gonna stop going to better air conditioned places, i should go places that sell tastier food and much more cheaper. moreover, we eat and shit, what's the point of having something that won't last.

spend those money on higher end stuffs instead. clothings, wallets, bags, facial products and so on. of course, i have to stay healthy if not i'll be spending 200 a month on doctors.

why not save that 200 that will eventually, add to a thousand in 5 months to get my gucci bag?

saving money is a must too. with money endlessly flowing in, i guess, it shouldn't ba any problem.

uh huh, sounded like a good plan, ya.

of course, moving on to my plan of getting a car by the age of 23.

i'll be saving money on clothes too! BECAUSE, bosses gonna set up online store. i'm manging it. obviously. this isn't gonna be part of my job. i'll gonna do some exhange of terms and conditions with them. prolly an increasement in my pay for managing the store and also free clothings from each collections.

oh man, that's got me so high.

No comments: