Wednesday, July 02, 2008

THE SUPER PA

me: will you guys be going out later?
mel: why? wanna eat snake is it?
me: no la. you all always go out, i alone very bored one leh! so, are you guys going out?
mel: yup.
me: viewing huh?
mel: we're gonna go test drive cars. mercedes and lexus.
me: really?!!!!!
mel: (very high pitch) YA LA! wanna go not?
me: erm.... * thinking if i can actually leave my job and go with them? *
mel: oh, sorry huh. today you got a lot of things to do.
me: HUH~~~~ then like that i in office alone AGAIN LOR! wah sian!

so, the two bosses instructed me on what i should do:

1) submit 2 cases
2) logo claim
3) arrange 2 viewings for buyers
4) find lastest condo for district 14, 15,& 16
5) buy 200 stamps
6) go C. C Cheong and check who will be the lawyer
7) go for completion, ALONE
8) update listings
9) do mail list
10) call buyers
11) do feature sheet
12) check telemarker leads
13) arrange cases
14) find the cheapest hamper
THEY LEFT ME WITH SO MANY THINGS TO DO AND LEFT FOR THEIR TEST DRIVE! wah piang eh!

see now, first appointment i go, completion also i go. viewing i drive their car and go for viewing. submit case also i do. resale net also i do. see, where to find such a PA? must ask them to give me appraisal so i can request for a higher pay. nehneh. HSR offered me higher pay and plus overtime pay plus viewing pay plus commission man!

anthony said i'm a super PA. somehow, i agree too. LOL! but it's true what! where got PA go for first appointment and completion alone? where got PA drives and go viewing alone? where got PA can be so independent when the boss is not around. know what, my bosses will never get worried if i got nothing to do or will i screw things up. when time comes, i will bring my lappy to work. next, i think i will never get to see my bosses in office anymore. reason being they are always in the office 'cause i need to use their lappy. geddit?

AND SO, i'm trying very hard to bring queky back to me now. if not i will die in office if nobody comes. like today, no one from the same division was in office. the moment i saw jeff, it was like seeing GOD. that was how lonely i were in office. damn bf, still don't wanna come office and accompany me.

BUT, whilst doing so many work, i don't know why. i'm still so happy working with melvin and adrian! should have joined them way long long ago man! i so wanna show you my bosses photo la! so proud to be with them and be their PA.

No comments: