Wednesday, July 30, 2008

can someone please slap my boyfriend? he has been asking me why i didn't talk to him.

"baby, why you never talk to me today? you used to be so noisy."

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SLAP HIM HARD TO WAKE HIM UP? i've got no voice, how am i suppose to talk? and HO, AM I REALLY THAT NOISY, HUH HUH HUH?

i think boyfriend gonna die one fine day if he doesn't have me. maybe not die that serious. but lost. i'm doing everything for him. searching for jobs, cleaning his room, he got no one to "teh bao" to, i teach him about real estate, i talk sense into him head, etc. see, super girlfriend.

one thing super about boyfriend is that, somehow he reads me like a book. pro leh!

anyway, we were super glued again on friday. we had fun playing with armpits.

it was love, though.

it's really long since boyfriend brought me out.the last time we did was desaru which was so long yet still living in it. i wanna go out with him. just the both of us. or along with the obsense couple. even if it's double date, it doesn't matter. i just wanna be in our own world, holding hands walking down orchard despite having the public seeing us doing silly stuffs. laughters and smiles. then, for a late night movie and my durians. that's make it a great day which ends with a goodnight kiss.

i don't need a posh restaurant to dine. i don't need flowers to make me the limelight in public. i don't need my drinks to be champagne. i don't need the whole day of yours. i don't need gold class for the movie, just the normal one will be fine. we don't have to be well dressed.

all i want is just an evening spend.

i don't want our day to past like a routine. it's good, though. 'cause it's safe. yet, it's boring when you know what's gonna happen every single day. when every day is the same, it's really difficult to make it a different one.

No comments: