Monday, July 21, 2008

MONDAY BLUES

i lied. as usual. went to work. as usual. updated the newspapers and it's really pissing me off to see that almost all the listings are the same and so so many open listings. it was as though there's no point in updating. 'cause i'm typing the same thing over and over again. ask me which are the open listing units, and i'll give you a whole list of it.

i did alot of complains. i complained that i didn't wanna take up telemarketing. 'cause i get the same shit. it's a waste of my time. adrian agreed. i complained about jay, they both agreed too. air con not being cold. about being monday and having blues. ROARRR!

...............................................

bf and i were super-glued on saturday.

free maid at bf's place again, yesterday. i did it willingly this time. or rather, i couldn't stand seeing such an untidy room. it was better this time. room totally CLEAN! i meant REALLY CLEAN! bedsheet changed. all nonsenses were thrown away. windows wiped. floor mopped. desks all cleaned. so, bf and i worked together to get his room cleaned. well, he did helped out with the carrying of heavy stuffs, wipping the windows(the above part), what else? i can't really remember. but he really did helped, ALOT.

went over to mel's place for his princess 1st month! both brother and sister are so damn cute. and mel thinks that i'm co-broking with him when i asked him which level his house was at. "14 floor. top floor. sea view. corner." which is totally dull shit! it's top floor. but it doesn't have any sea view and it's corridor. it has some views actually. firework views from the kitchen. totally cock. oh shit! i talking like mel now.

bf has been super duper sweet to me lately. he's more understanding. he pays more attention to me. he calls me more often and tries to spend more time with me. we do a lot of compromising, in fact. i will never forget the 50 plus calls he gave me that day. and so, i love him loads.

from disturbing me through msn till the first BK we had till the uncountable meet ups for disgusting movies till i got my driving license till finished schooling and went over to HSR which causes many quarrels till i stopped clubbing till my birthday along with his and till chinese new year and finally i said "yes" till he finally ord tilli went for my degree and joined global and till he joined too and till desaru, it's been 10 months. baby, it's been 10 months of playing your part in my life that makes me as a whole this very day.

No comments: