Saturday, March 01, 2008

ROOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!




i really couldn't take it anymore!
an extra day is equivalent to torture for me.

when was the last time i actually, meet up with my gfs for a totally carefree day, just laughters and no disturbance from others.
when was the last time i really have a good night sleep, without having nightmares? or rather when was the last time, i really slept.
when was the last time stopped myself from being stressed up?
when was the last time i had the best saturday's morning?

when was that?
3 months ago.

the next one should be more appealing.

so many things to consider.
it's an amount of an LV bag i'm throwing away.
how am i suppose to do it?
will i be much happier, soon?

leave me alone for a day or so. i'll be alright, soon.



honey, can you give a me a big hug when you see me later?

No comments: