Sunday, March 09, 2008

did i say i'm attached to a 大男人 not very 大男人, but well, still 大男人. which makes him super man. AWWW!
anyway, i love 大男人 guys very much, ALOT! well, this means that i love him very much too, obviously.


SO, it's really like falling in love for the first time this time!

did i mention that he is a spicy feak? food without chilli sauce makes him go crazy. chicken chop without peper sauce gets him irritated. soup without peper makes him turn off.

oh, he's a soccer freak. i hate and love it, though. i love to watch soccer matches with him. well, i hate it initially 'cause i wanna watch my tv shows WHAT! somehow, he influence me and i kinda like it, pretty much. i love the feeling when the team he betted was about to score a goal, damn exciting. i hate it when he betted as if he has a million of fortune.

everything he does, makes me wanna smile. no, it's not honeymoon period for sure. 'cause our's was way back then. he knows when to be sweet. when's the moment to get me jealous/angry and make it back to me the very next moment. he knows the right way to handle me. well, when i'm really willful, sometimes only la! (like during my pms periods that will add up to like lasting for 2 weeks plus. but willful will take up like maybe 2.5 day for that 2 weeks? which makes it 60 hours only. that's very few what!) he will ignore me somehow(so clever) or tell me his cock and bull stories about his imaginery life. and i'll go crawling back to him when i'm better.

he hates doing duty! me too. totally waste my time! our time. but then again, we get to talk on the phone when he has duty. so, i also like it. LOL! he can actually complains to me about his duty eversince 6 months ago? and his speech have not change any single bit. always giving me that irritated look and voice when he said, "wah lau, i got duty tomorrow. roar!"

he will call me during his lunch time whenever he could when i'm at work. just to check on me. whether it's a good or bad, i love it, baby.

man, thinking of him can make me smile to sleep. especially his cute way of saying good-bye to me.
told you, it's like falling in love for the first time.
and talking to him on msn makes me like a lunatic laughing crazily at my lappy.

being with him makes me like a girl, girlfriend. whine like a chick. love like a chick. behave like a chick. it's more like a lady now. but cleaning up his room with him like his maid girlfriend.

hun, you rock my world!

No comments: