Tuesday, August 07, 2007

MY DAD, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D

i think my mum's gonna lead her way to my blog soon which i kinda resent it. it's alright if she reads my blog, but don't comment. like, "why so many vulgarities?" and she will eventually realized that i'm mostly drunk after clubbing. then, she wouldn't allow me to go anymore.

but on the other hand, i guess she will be laughing away after reading my posts like what many complain. she will, however, also finally realize what a cute daughter she has! LOL.

i can assure that i WILL NEVER have vulgarities in here even though i know my auntie and underage cousin's are exposed to my blog, and that is why i have tried to cut down on "fucks." but the "fucks" only appear when i'm damn annoyed with something and so on. you can't expect me to type something like this when i'm fed up, "I'M SO ANGRY, I'M SO ANGRY!" for god sake, the anger will never minimize if the word "angry" kept appearing. like,

that idiot, she's doesn't appreciate everything i did for her. I'M SO ANGRY ABOUT IT! i shouldn't have do so much for her. DAMN ANGRY! if it's wasn't because of blah blah blah, i wouldn't have treat this idiot so nice all this while. she is making me so ANGRY!

if it was this way,

that bitch, fuck her. everything i did wasn't apperciated! asshole! i should have do so much for her. screw her. if it's wasn't because of blah blah blah, i wouldn't have treated her so mother fucking nicely! i wish i could squezze her neh neh till it really go flatten! OI, WHORE, you think it's funny is it?(damn la, when i'm mum reads this, i'll get screwed up. but it's just AN EXAMPLE. =))

AH~ at least when there's fucks here and fucks there, at least i sweared, the anger will just minimize automatically. incredible! =D

No comments: