Wednesday, August 15, 2007

i was reading cleo and came to the QA life section which was kinda alike mine.


"my bf is somewhat possessive and places many restrictions on me. he doesn't like me to hang out with my friends past midnight and doesn't allow me to go clubbing or go abroad with my friends, even if it's a short trip. he says that he trusts me but no others and just wants to protect me from harm. he doesn't feel guily for placeing such restrictions on me and says if i want to be with him, i have to follow his rules and he'd rather lose me than see me get harmed. i'm at loss. i feel suffocated yet can' bring myself to leave him cos i really love him."

well, i guess many have experience such shity before.

and so, cleo's reply was:

"............ i can't understand how you can let a man control you like this. his excuse about not wanting you to come to any harm is rubbish. why should staying out past midnight mean you're going to be harmed? ...........by not letting you go out with your friends, he'll soon isolate you from them. as a grown up women, you should be able to make your own decisions. a healthy, mature relationship is about balance, not someone telling the other what to do. you are in a hand of a control freak.............. i personally have no idea how you can love someone who stops you from having a life."


i kinda agreed! like, VERY. like tha last part "no idea how you can love someone who stops you from having a life. i think she should just bloody broke off with that freak!

i seriously think this month cleo's topics have so much to do with me. damn.

another bloody one.



"after a series of disappointment, i became resigned to the fact that he'd never be my guy again. but just when i felt ready to throw a mini-celebration for having gotten over him, his blinking name on my mobile displace me. all the barriers i'd so carefully built up against him during the healing process crumbled. our past memories flooeded me and i went back wishing he'd call me soon."


well, know what, it was just and action to ease his feelings of guilt. that's why guys is specialized in. for god sake!

No comments: