Saturday, August 18, 2007


Blu Jaz, one of the best place in town for chilling. mmmm~ yummy!
totally, FAB!

YO HO~ nunu, you should be looking over HERE!
anyway, i hate standing beside you. i look so WHITE! damn it!


that's ming's dory fishy.

DAMN! i hate this picture. it was suppose to be a "GOOD" sign NOT A "PEACE"!
ARGH!

AAAHHH! just look at nunu and she just tells you the food taste totally like heaven!


coke, fruit punch and soya bean.
FOR REAL! if you stupidly believe.


that's us. ching hoon wasn't in here cos she put as aeroplane to meet her man!
argh!

anyway, the total bill was like near 80 bucks and my dad paid for us. he was in the same cafe as us. i really really really think my dad is sucha nice man in town. damn! whoes dad will pay for her friends man?! and whose dad will send her friends home after paying the bills? OMG! that's why, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! i think my mum has seriously picked a precious gem and that is why, i always envy my mum; ALOT and ALWAYS.

i had this dream last night, that caused me to cry through the whole day. i woke up 3 times last night to realise i'm still crying. pretty shocked that i could cry so hard in a dream. it's a weird dream. like a playback of the memories i had. i tried to forget certain things, but the dream somehow bring back everything and still whirling in my head. i was like being hypnotize in that bloody dream, finding back those choose to or "STM-ly" forget. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DREAM FOR!



this was the 2nd time i cried so hard in a dream.


i tried my best to forget you, i forced myself too, but i can't.


bitch, rip off that fake smile off your face. you look ugly with it.

No comments: