Sunday, August 05, 2007

as promised, the pictures at jen's place! initially, i was pretty down 'cause i din get to club today. i was kinda down and isolated myself. felt so fed up 'cause my mum lied to me! argh! i was fine after looking at these pictures! they made me laugh the hell outta my family. =D ENJOY! oh, about the boobs, i din include here to protect the image of the 3 of us. damn! that's crab la~ what images do we still have after the photos below!


alright, i know it's kinda O-V-E-R. obviously, we did it on purpose right?

OF COURSE! for this, we were awarded best in acting crazy, stupid, silly, dumb and idiotic! but, DON'T WE LOOK CUTE, UH?

this, needless to say. it's already approved. LOL! i think it was too chaotic till yi ting went missing in the picture except for her legs. =/ opps! i think i pushed her away. LOL! was i me?


we got pretty tired of doing stupid faces and inmitating people.


so, in the first picture,

me: smell my leg!
ting: eeeee!
jen: what about my butt?


second picture,

i have seriously no idea why we did that pose. duh~ prolly we just wanna show
that we are still kinda flexible?


third picture, to jen and ting,

it's always good to do some leg exercise before you sleep.


forth picture,

me: SEE! i can do the "GOOD" sign using my toe.
ting: yea, it looked like my
thumb!
jen: *cries* i can't do that!


No comments: