Saturday, January 24, 2009

mum said, it is a must to celebrate my 18th 21st birthday!

i guess i should blog about my sweet eighteenth now, it's been almost a week.

a summery.

bf stayed over at my place on friday to make things easy for my parents and also to save more time. we watched harold and kumar before we went to bed.

queky and leon came over in the afternoon of saturday to carry every thing over to the chalet. free labour! *opps*

then, the four of us we busy making ice, unpack all the stuffs, set up the sound system and blow my pink and silver balloons when we checked-in.

the chalet was pretty much like my house.

the four of us camwhored. i stated it off first. heh!

Photobucket


chio right? this is due to the sunlight which makes the photos all so perfect!


Photobucket


Photobucket


totally paranomic view right? though it is a ground floor unit, it is windy, face greenery and full seaview, come with 2 bed rooms and 2 toilets, very spacious. personal bbq pit and balcony. grab or regret!



Photobucket

actually, leon was about to propose to quek, BUT! the buffet man came. so sad.

so, the buffet man came, and my dad arrived to pay.

then, here comes the otah and bbq man.


i'll be back again...............

No comments: