Sunday, October 12, 2008

WASSUP

it stated it all. met up with mates on friday. a pretty (or maybe real) quick catch up 'cause bf fetching me to go for movie. so many stories shared. sex, rape, molest, killings, ghosts, mirrors and so on. it was joy that ended the night with.







it's a good place to chill. food isn't that bad neither was it a disappointment. the most crucial thing was the catch up. it was still like before, just that, we all have grown. changes. but D, my sharing mate. he didn't turn up for any of our gatherings which also means i didn't get to see him for a year?

hmmm...

mum has been pestering me for my birthday celebration. i wanted to go overseas with bf and friends, but my mum scolded me "siao" cause she said it is important to celebrate my 21st, keep those memories and all my bosses too, encouraged and even planned for me to open a chalet. BECAUSE, hmmm, it's inner secret.

my initial plan was to celebrate it at Bali Sentosa. it's really an awesome place to be at. man, we can rock the whole room.





isn't it wonderful? what's more, private pool! aiseh! but mum said too expensive. cheap rooms can't accomodate the amount of people i'll be inviting.

unwantedly, i have to give up this plan. but i still do visit the webby just in case i become rich out of a sudden.

so, i'm gonna get this cheap cheap really cheap chalet. 2 days. it's really cheap. gonna book it on monday. everyone said the chalet is like a showroom, so, hopefully, it will not be a disappointment like desaru.

awww, i miss the time i spent with bf at desaru. the two of us were really glued to each other and most importantly, bf knows how to take care of me throughout the whole trip.

back to birthday, boss of company asked me to rent a yatch, sadly, i got sea sick. he recommended to book a suite. but my boss said i won't have any returns. chalet is still the best. guess all the bosses will be gambling and mj-ing. and and and, bigest boss(boss of co.) got 50% discunt for emicakes. wee-o-wee!

i'm sure i can get what i want this birthday.

No comments: