Tuesday, October 07, 2008

i'm the dumbest and blur-est person you can find on earth!

how can someone actually make a mistake in handing up the wrong assignment. i repeat, WRONG ASSIGNMENT! and i realised it only 2 days after i handed in, which is also the due date.

hello? i'm in a degree course, not diploma. it's expensive. i don't wanna remodule for this stupid mistake.

i rushed all the way to school early this morning. to my relieve, the lecture had not went to take all the assignments yet. my wonderful coordinator, she really the best, florence, allowed me to make changes with my assignments.

i think i'll go insane if i couldn't get to change over my assignments.

I LOVE FLORENCE.

anyhow, i went over baby's place today while waiting for him to end his interview. yea, i got his house keys, way long long ago. i didn't expect him mum to be home so, i was pretty surprised to see her.

and you know, when 2 women are home alone, they talked like never. usually, she will always ask me questions and i will answers and after that, i do my stuffs. eventually, today, i broke the ice between us.

the interesting thing was that she asked me if i do collect shoes. answer was yes but i told her "no la, just take got a few pairs." prolly, i should do something like mellie - take photos of all the shoes i have so i will realise how many i bought yet have not touch them. i can go to the extend that if the shoes have 3 designs of different colours, i can buy all of them.

siao right?

so, she carried on asking why i got so many shoes, where i buy, how much, including my clothes too. heh! she said my clothes are nice! then we gossip about he son, she complained so many things. anyway, we talk everything we can talk about.

women.

eventually, she asked me to go buy toto for her. duhhhhhh~

No comments: