Tuesday, October 28, 2008

dad just came back from his business trip! wee.
glad to hear good news from him.
things over there are progressing extremely well.
hotels are giving us the exclusives. loads of rooms.

and there will be some showroom or exhibition going on over there next year.
GREAT JOB!

waiting for more good news.


****************

anyhow, bf and i were glued yesterday again.

he's a really great boyfriend to me.
when i'm hungry, he never fails to go and buy food for me.
when i'm thirsty, he never fails to bring water to me.
when i wanna go out, he never fails to accompany me.
basically, he will do anything for me as long as i say "i want."
he can do stupid acts and pretend to be a kid just to make me smile or even laugh.
i'm really very happy being with him

but why do i still feel neglected by him?
this is insane.
he spends all his time with me.
maybe i'm demanding to much.
maybe i need assurances. but i have all his assurances.

so, what's wrong?


or maybe, all i need is him to listen.

No comments: