Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my heart beat went up to 160 per min. it's insane. i almost faint flat on the ground when he told me he gonna take 5ml out of me.

though he had already comfirmed my situation, i still have to do the test for a better comfirmation. i thought i could skip the test when he said, "it is."

i screamed as loud as i could, i stomp my foot even before he insert the needle into my arm. he calm me down, holding me tight. my mum hugged me. they both knows, i hate or rather put it this way, i totally afraid of it. the nurses peeked into the room, as usual. i bet they got used to my screamings. i hugged my mum so tight when he used the cotton to wipe my arm.

damn dramatic.

yet when he was done, i was shocked. so fast? i didn't even feel a thing. not even when he put the needle in or when he pull it out. i felt nothing.

BUT, when i saw that tube of my blood in it, i turned jelly.





monday is doomsday.

doctor comfirmed and i know it myself. seeing the way i loose weight whlist eating like a king kong, i can't run away anymore. i know. yet to hope that the result will be negative.

how hard should i pray this time for a negative?

or probably, when i wake up the next morning, all i have been through was just a dream and i will be as healthy as ever. i swear, if the result is negative, i eat any shit my mum said it's good for me. i swear.

No comments: