Friday, February 01, 2008

OKAY. i think i need to make realistic wishes instead of one that couldn't/didn't even came true.

i hope more people will be selling their house in punggol and sengkang after chinese new year. PLEASE SELL YOUR HOUSE! and some people(buyers only) please come and buy my orchid park condo and 359C sambawang. ONLY BUYERS. STICTLY BUYER. NO AGENTS. it's not i don't wanna co-broke. it's just that if that LKK co-broke with someone else, I WILL HAVE NO BENIFITS. ROOARRR~

and i hope the market will not fall. cause market falling means houses will be selling cheaper causing me to earn lesser. or worse come to worse, very little houses selling. don't even happen please.

of course, i still, wanna fly over to US to shop there. people only live for once, it is a must to fly around the world, assholes. maybe, at least to america, malaysia, yea. aahhhh, you can leave china and bangadash out, it's okay.

come on, i'm not being racist. you know me.

next, i really don't want anything to take any of my family members away. the sudden impact 2 years ago is still there. so, DON'T!

so, should i wish for good gades? cause i don't even know whether i'm going to continue. if study means projects. i can't imagine myself getting my arses back to the damn school, going for 3 hours lecture and getting a duplicate of the exam papers as revision.

if i'm going back to school, how's work? and what if i'm gonna take ceha? where got time? WHERE GOT ENOUGH? one day only 24-hours leh! then, it will be, morning, school lor. afternoon, work lor. evening, ceha lor.

so, i wish i got 36-hours a day. 10 hours of sleeps. 3 hours at lecture. 3 hours for ceha. 4 hours of project/revision. 6 hours at work. 4 hours of shopping/relaxing. 2hours of travelling. 4 hours of spending at home. but come to think, 36 hours also not enough for me!

AND LASTLY, I WISH ZS WILL NOT TELL MY UNBEARABLE NONSENSE. CAUSE I COULDN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! ROOOOARRRRRRRRRR!

i think i have more to add. but that zs is telling me loads of trash till my mind went blank. thanks huh.

continue soon.

No comments: