Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We will end up killing each other.

will you be with someone whom you can built a future with or will you choose someone who can give you can future?

months back, a guy asked me to be with him. well, i have to make things clear here. i have no idea why he asked me to. i have never flirted with him or gave him any other intentions. he was someone who saw me grew. he told me that he could give me a future. he said i don't even have to go to work. he told me i can do whatever i like as long as i like it. he told me a will never have to worry about anything because we will have no worries about our future.

its nice to have someone telling me such stuff. giving me security and assurance.

but......

whatever it is, a feel second ago, i just patched things out with my cousin. hope we are good now. i saw couz J today and she showed me a video of little superstar sweeping the floor after getting scolded by her dad. real adorable.

No comments: