Thursday, February 11, 2010

insurance agt: this sheme is from maybank, standard charted and uob.
me: maybank? can't be trusted.
insurance agt: why? you know, maybank is one of top malaysia banks? and stand chart is from aus and of course, uob, for every 2 sporeans, 1 has uob.
me: maybank is inefficient and ineffective. stand chart is slow.
insurance agt: aiya, of course la. singapore one what.
me: -_____________-"
insuance agt: i tell you, this sheme if you save this amount you can get this amount back when you're 45 years old. can upgrade you rcar by then and can take the money to shop.
me: what if something happened? will i stil get my money back?
insurance agt: MAS has control of it. it will never let this fall.
me: oh really? but DBS's share is dropping.
insurance agt: aiya, you know DBS from where not? its so big, they won't let is fall. it will only affect you if you play shares.
me: -_________-"

these two agts thinking that i'm stupid or what? anything can happen. eg, the lehman brothers. they are really so so contradicting.

No comments: