Friday, October 23, 2009

iphone is pretty much of a favorite now. i'm starting to have likings for it but not to the extend. i feel like a total noob while using it. i got my iphone cracked the next day i got it. without exploring it, i received many msges. i didn't reply any at that time because i don't know how to get the keyboard appear. it was till evening time when bossy came back that i asked him how to msg. and hell, he replied many nonsense to my bf. lucky, its my bf and not my buyer.

the terrible thing was, it was only yesterday that i realise i can serve the web on iphone and not only log on to facebook. i felt like a fool after bossy taught me how to. it was so easy.

but today, i did something i'm proud of. VERY PROUD INDEED. I HELPED MY DAD TO HACK HIS IPHONE AND ALSO DOWNLOADED ALL THE NEEDED APPLICATION. AM I SMART OR WHAT? come again, AM I SMART OR WHAT!

geehees.

recently, there some kind of unseen facebook war going on my facebook and its gonna last for a long time because we got new plans for the war!

oh oh, wait up. i found something really cute! check this webby out -> 10 of world's greatest job.


Photobucket

maybe, you might wanna take a look here too.

on an extremely light note, we might we going overseas for a break soon! maybe dec or jan. OR MAYBE NEXT MONTH! and and, bossy said they might organize a team trip to genting, for a short break and also to try our luck!

ho is posting out real soon. let's see how many people he can catch! =)


Photobucket

bye people. stop peeping. mind your own business. AND TGIF!

No comments: