Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 1 with iphone.

i just got my iphone like an hour ago and i have not touched it eversince the lady pack it back after i checked it. normally, for all my cellphones, i'm very excited to use them. sadly, not for iphone. i regretted buying it. prolly its just something i always wanted and when i have the ability to own it, i get sick of it and it lost its purpose for being special.

and now, my iphone is on the other side of the room and i still don't bother to go open it and test it. am i crazy or what?

frankly, this afternoon i was still pretty excited about it. yet, now, when i own it, i want blackberry. IT WAS WHEN TOMTOM SAID IPHONE IS GOOD, i decided to head out with my dad for the iphone since daddy is gonna get one. however, ended up, i'm the only on getting the phone as dad's dumb company hasn't been paying his bills which outstand to the amout of almost $900.

so, i blamed tom for giving me that bloody rush for iphone. i hate him now. but he told me that if i go aussie and look for him, HE WILL GIVE ME HIS BLACKBERRY.

I THINK I'M INSANE.

NOW I WANT BLACKBERRY ALREADY LOR! ANYONE WANNA BUY MY IPHONE THAT I ONLY TOUCHED IT FOR LIKE 30 OR LESS SECONDS?!

No comments: