Saturday, December 30, 2006

if my dad is going to work together with him, i may fly to canada after my degree. it's a MAYBE thingy. my dad is considering now. IT'S MAYBE! not comfirm.

1 more day and that's it. he's flying over. i'm not going to make myself regret this time, i'm going to send you off even if i still got a whole lot of essay to memorize. I'LL STILL GO. these few days really made us closer a little thou we are always close. but i got to know more about you somehow. i'll miss the days we had. just hope that you lossen up you mind and heart and concentrate on your studies that is really much more important than any other things.

had my treat today by uncle tony. wonderful to get everyone settling down and chat. really brings everyone much closer. that's the thing.

a few more days, i'll get to see you. i don't know if i'm excited, i just hope to see you somehow. i know i'll be unhappy after seeing you, that's a comfirm thingy as it happened almost everytime i see you. i don't how should i react. i don't know.... i just don't know. but i wanna see you alot. wish me the best.

i got no more time to update. whether if i get to see you, whether if i cry when you leave, whether i can finish up memorizing, i'll update some other day.



i hope you put some attention on me.

No comments: