Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Don't Mess With H1N1!

initially, h1n1 was pretty scary 'cause we get information of people infected dying. impact was as huge. people starts to be very, to the extreme of being health conscious. ie. reach home must bath, reach home must wash hands and so on.

soon, it starts to ease with the medication though the numbers of infected in singapore rise from a hundred to a thousand now. there are still a very high chance of being cured.

before anyone got around me, h1n1 seems to be a joke to me and certain few around me. now, when it hit hard, everyone stopped it.

"i hope you got swine flu!"
i saw these on a couple of blogs, using it as a joke. yes, swine sounded so cute because its another pronunciation for pig instead of pig.

i never thought i will ever come across any of this shit at all though the numbers are increasingly tremendously everyday. but when AQ told me that she is h1n1 positive on sunday. OMG, i was f-up "seh." i thought she was pulling my leg 'cause few days back when she told me she is sick and might be infected with h1n1 after coming back from beijing, yet i told her not to think too much as she has been eating alot of durians and she was feeling heaty just like me.

after many many mins of trying to convince, i finally believed. i find it kinda funny and laughed it off. no, it ain't gonna be me. for heath purpose and personal responsibility, i decided to go check with bf. 'cause when i met AQ on thursday, i felt sick too and on friday, i was still feeling kinda sick. and since i met bf on friday while i was feeling unwell, he went to check with me too.

we went SGH for the check. i will never go there again. sucked nurses and i shouted at one of the nurse. shit her.

i got 4 days MC which is also meant for me to be quarantine at home but for bf, the other doctor said he was lying and ask him to go back camp on monday. obviously, bf was pretty pissed off 'cause his sir asked him to see the doctor and the doctor said he was lying, he felt it was a waste of time and rather book in on sunday. it a matter of life and death, how will one would fake it this way.

dumb doctor. mum is angry with that doctor too!

when he went back camp today, he got 3 days MC and also has to be quarantine at home. of course again, he fucked the SGH doctor who made him waste his time again.

oh, there actually, another symptoms for h1n1 that i learned. its muscle ache and rashes. that's what the doctor told me. i wanted to hell him that i have muscle ache but i thought back and realise it was due to wii and not being infected.

so now, i have 3 more days to go before i can finally declare myself free.

we sneaked out today secretly and we talked about our case secretly in the cab. so funny!

anyhow, i went to see dog at pasir ris will my elder sister and a japanese splitz caught my eye. i don't know why, but that puppy's act resemble my little superstar. i want it so so badly. it cost $1.7k! it been almost a week and i still keep think of it every now and then. my sister love it too. but we have to go though mum who we have been washing her brain almost everyday since. my sister was so enthu after i show her the picture. when she came home from school the next day, she woke me up from my sleep just to tell me how much we need to fork out in order to buy the puppy including the cage and so on.

i hope the pup is still there.

No comments: