Tuesday, February 10, 2009

woo-la-la

last friday was my elder sister's wedding.

i dragged boyfriend to go R.O.M with me to give them my blessing though the man beside her wasn't the one i expected to be her man. what to do. she choose her man and she should receive everyone blessings.

cousins were there disturbing me and boyfriend. saying that we are there to practice for our future. seriously, i have no idea how to react to their nonsense.

i always have this thought that when they enter the room, "foo foo" will dash into it and stop them from signing the legal documents.

it was quite tense in the room. the pressure of commitment once the paper was signed. when she was about to sign the paper, i grab onto second sister's arm, greatly hoping that someone, like "foo foo" would said the word, "objection!"

i'm not being bias here. it's just that i brought my elder sister and "foo foo" together. i don't wish to see something that used to be so perfect, had no ending.

this marriage was a really quick one. i have never expected it. i thought she was trying to forget about "foo foo" so she choosed him.

"i now pronounce you, man and wife."

i was upset upon hearing this. i was pretty confused. the word "marriage" is an easy word. anyone can say "will you marry me?" it is as easy as A-B-C. yet, when i stepped into the room, i changed my impression of marriage. it is scary. you will never know the man beside you, how much you can rely on in your future years.

it was worse when they said this was boyfriend and my rehearsals.

maybe it was cause everyone isn't expecting this. and therefore, i reacted this way.

anyhow, after that we headed to long beach @ demsey. boyfriend never regret having his interview postponed for this temptatious meal.

shark fin, lobster salad, oyster, la-la, fried fish, curry crab, and so on.







second sister asked for the oyster and lobster salad. 'cause she asked me to chop chop chop. so, i do my best to chop a bit. ended up the next day, they told me that he was retrenched. which also means he got NO MORE MONEY!

this time, i was way too guilty for chopping. 'cause i didn't realise his situation. i thought he was still as rich. damn. if it was 2 years back, doing this to any jerks is nothing to me, even if they have nothing. i admit trying to chop boyfriend back then, 'cause i saw his account balance in his bank. geees.

anyway, i'm glad he came into my life, showing me that there are guys who are not as jerked as those i met and stopped me from all my nonsensical doings. if it wasn't for him, i would have become like .................... and for now, i actually feel very guilty.

oh well, lastly, a huge smile on our faces when we left demsey.

No comments: