Sunday, December 16, 2007

i love my job.

despite the fact that i have so irregular working hours. despite i have to skip breakfast and lunch. despite the fact that i have lied so much. depsite the fact that i know i have not been paying attention to my friends.

AND DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO FACE A FREAKING INMAUTRE OVER-GROWN CHILDISH OLD MAN EVERYDAY!(at times, it's more than 12 hours a day.)

hmmm. maybe it's because my boss is afriad of me and that's why i'm hooked on this job! MUAHAHAHA! seriously, that old man is so scared of me that at times, i really think i'm the employer and he's my employee.

you know, there are times when he asked me to print some documents. as a PA, i should be the one who go to the printer to get the documents. well, my office's printer is shared by everyone in the office, so others might steal/mistook your documents. SO, whenever we print something REAL important, we will ran straight to the printer to get them. so, like XXXXXXX times, when he asked me to print, i would go "print already, FASTER GO AND TAKE!"

well, there's probably a few times when he asked me to help him do some kinda important stuffs but they turned deaf to me. actually, i know he asked me to help him but i told him "do yourself la!"

mind you, he does bully me too alright.

there was ONCE, when went work together after giving out flyers. so, he gave me instructions on what i should do and went off for his sweet breakfast. bloody hell. he still have the cheek to say "eh, i go have my breakfast first." and off he go. i was like "what the hell, what about me?" and after seeing adeline and bryan packeting breakfast(for me) back to the office, he finally realised that i have not eaten my breakfast and msged me "have you eaten your breakfast?" argh! ROAR!

OK. enough of how bad he treated me once and i will never forget. but he still DOUBLE SPICY SUGAR SWEET ok!

well, count me blessed to have such a nice boss. i meant it. double spicy sugar sweet.

yeah, i know. it's all about my job and my job. SO WHAT! can't i show how much i'm so in love with my job that i'm so so hooked on it that i don't mind working 24/7 without can day off! know what, i don't even know what is my basic pay and i'm working so happily. i might marry my job.

it's this job that made me make use of my talkative skills and it's also helped me so much in comfirming that marketing is the best choice for me. and it's also this job that made me see so many people around.

and that was why, I'M SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH MY JOB!

No comments: